Could we move to GnuTLS 3.6.13 minimum and Ubuntu 22.04 as our primary testing distribution?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Oct 26 17:16:12 UTC 2022

On Wed, 2022-10-26 at 15:32 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> On Monday, 24 October 2022 23:27:44 CEST Andrew Bartlett via samba-
> technical wrote:
> > (Corrected subject, I realised we couldn't go GnuTLS 3.7 and don't
> > needto so far)
>
> I think you have to ask metze when he has the time to update sn-devel
> :-)

Sure, but I wanted to get any other objections first, to avoid asking
for things that are not needed.
Likewise there is work needed to rebuild the CI host to boot 22.04
worker images, which should ideally run the same kernel as sn-devel,
but I can handle that.
Andrew Bartlett (he/him)       https://samba.org/~abartlet/Samba Team Member (since 2001) https://samba.orgSamba Team Lead, Catalyst IT   https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba
Samba Development and Support, Catalyst IT - Expert Open SourceSolutions