Q: RUNPATH missing in libsmbldap.so but not other executables/libraries?

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Thu May 19 20:25:00 UTC 2022

On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 11:15:47PM +0300, Michael Tokarev via samba-technical wrote:

>Now I know how to deal with this. The prob with submitting is that all
>my patches goes to /dev/null, even the simplest spelling fixes. I had
>enough of that.

That's disturbing Michael and not at all the experience
we want contributors to have.

Can you please try again, submitting via our gitlab interface
and I'll personally promise to review everything you submit.

I really don't want someone who works so hard to help us
have such a hard time.

Apologies for your previous experiences,

Jeremy.