Invitation to sambaXP 2022: digital & free - 31 May to 2 June

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed May 11 17:35:23 UTC 2022

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 06:59:38PM +0200, Ralph Boehme via samba-technical wrote:
>Hello all!
>
>From 31 May to 2 June 2022, SerNet will be hosting sambaXP for the
>21st time – for the third time as a purely digital event. The Orga
>Committee has published the agenda at https://sambaxp.org. Tickets,
>which are free of charge, are also available there. To allow as many
>people as possible worldwide to participate the program will start at
>3 pm (CEST) to serve as many different time zones as possible.
>
>Special thanks go to this year's sponsors Google, Microsoft and SerNet.
>
>The kick-off on May 31 belongs again to the traditional samba workshop
>by Stefan Kania. His tutorial (3 pm to 9:30 pm CEST) will cover the
>topics "Setting up GPOs with Samba" and "Disaster recovery of an
>Active Directory" at once.
>
>The actual conference will be opened by chairman Jeremy Allison
>(Google / Samba Team) on June 1st at 3pm.
>
>Detailed abstracts and everything needed for participation can also be
>found at https://sambaxp.org.
>
>Any questions? You can always contact the LOC – just mail us at
>loc at sambaXP.org.

I would just like to enthusiastically encourage anyone with
any interest in Samba to register and attend SambaXP (timezone
permitting :-).

It really is a great and very friendly conference, where you can
listen to and interact with the people making Samba and
all associated code (the kernel SMB client and server).

As we can't all go to Germany to attend in person (unfortunately)
a virtual conference free to all is an excellent replacement !

I'd like to thank SerNet for hosting.

Please join us there !

Cheers,

	Jeremy Allison,