Offline question - waf install recompiles another 4k files after waf build built its own 4k?

Kees van Vloten keesvanvloten at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 07:51:45 UTC 2022

Hi Stefan,

I am following the discussion on samba-technical around building
packages for Debian, which you take part in as Samba team-member.

I am quite suprised that no one has pointed a Louis' packaging work so
far. He is doing exactly the same a what Michael wants to achieve, or am
I completely mistaken?

Louis has not jumped in himself, but he is having some family matters
lately (which is probably why his 4.16.0 packages are delayed).

- Kees