GitLab runners rebuilt

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Mar 30 01:58:22 UTC 2022

I've again rebuilt the runners, this time to get our security repo back
connected to it.  I even remembered to push my changes back to the
public repo!

No change in the images yet, so there should be no differences, and
builds I started seem to behave as expected.

I've also deleted the old bastion hosts so that they don't cost us
money.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Andrew

On Mon, 2022-02-14 at 17:37 +1300, Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical
wrote:
> I've rebuilt the runner host and the runners should start a bit
> faster
> again with new base images (they should have more of the updates
> already applied).
>
> I see jobs are succeeding so I think things are OK.
>
> Andrew 'I only test in production' Bartlett

Solutions