getpwuid(13891) failed Failed to finalize nt token

capricorn cap cool_capricorn80 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 21:13:11 UTC 2022

Thats strange then how is samba share accessible to Active Directory users?
Yes we data on new server but its not in production for Samba yet. It does run some other application and I cannot upgrade it.
So thats why I am trying if I can make it working until we upgrade the new server. We need a change management and down time for it.
Can you suggest anything in my scenario?
My new server also has NIS the only difference is that its using ADS as security.