getpwuid(13891) failed Failed to finalize nt token

capricorn cap cool_capricorn80 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 14:56:00 UTC 2022

Its was the previous guy so not sure when it was configured. May be in past it was NT based domain with PDC and BDC but now the domain has FSMO roles.

global]
        workgroup = NUTI.ME
        netbios aliases = FS1, SB5
        server string = %h server (Samba %v)
        security = DOMAIN
        auth methods = winbind
        winbind:ignore domains = ETL_UIP
        map to guest = Bad Uid
        obey pam restrictions = Yes
        passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
        passwd chat = *Enter\snew\s*\spassword:* %n\n *Retype\snew\s*\spassword:* %n\n *password\supdated\ssuccessfully* .
        syslog = 0
        log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
        max log size = 1000
        server signing = auto