Get local administrator info when samba-tool domain provision.

oscar qqq smbhywu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:36:52 UTC 2022

This question is about program flow.

I check the debug log when I run samba-tool domain provision.
Before domain provision, there is a local "administrator" account in my
system.
when I run "samba-tool domain provision" , create_token_from_sid()
(source3/auth/token_util.c) inputs domain administrator name
"administrator" to
Get_Pwnam_alloc(). If local administrator account exists, Get_Pwnam_alloc()
will get local administrator account info but domain administrator info.

Is this a correct flow? or for certain purpose?

HY Wu