Great article on Samba symlink fixes at Linux Weekly News - Now a public link.

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Thu Feb 10 17:43:27 UTC 2022

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 09:05:56AM -0800, Jeremy Allison via samba-technical wrote:
>https://lwn.net/Articles/884052/
>
>It's a subscriber-only article for now, but
>lwn opens them up to general readers after
>two weeks. It's worth subscribing to read
>(IMHO of course :-). Full disclosure, I
>reviewed the article for technical accuracy.

Jon Corbet (creator of lwn) just gave me
permission to post a public link, so
here it is for all samba & samba-technical
subscribers.

https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/884052/15bc73887e122c39/

Thanks so much for your generosity Jon !

If you like this article, please subscribe.
lwn is where I actually *learn* new things
about the Linux kernel and its ecosystem :-).

Cheers,

Jeremy.