[Samba] Remove LanMan auth from the AD DC and possibly file server?

L. van Belle belle at samba.org
Tue Feb 8 08:27:28 UTC 2022

Even i've still got 2 servers that use SMB1, i say same..
These are not giving more problems then joy..

So, remove it. Old stuff will only hurt more in the future to
try to keep everything compatible and compiant.

Here, in my case, i make a special build for these servers
to keep samba to the latest version it can run. Its a choice.
I have to do that untill these servers are replaced.

I also think, the time can better be put in stable then
trying to fix and keeping it in.

Time is precious..

Greetz,

Louis