Review !2271 for merge please - DNS updates allow/deny for SAMBA_INTERAL dns server.

Matt Grant matt at mattgrant.net.nz
Sun Aug 7 23:33:31 UTC 2022

Hi!

Code is finally ready for review for merge, have filled out the test suite
enough and cleaned up the code.

Could someone please take this on, it will be a release feature item for
2.18 hopefully!

The patch set filters the dynamic DNS update mess from clients on a network
with an ISP PD IPv6 prefix + (IPv6 ULA or RFC1918) private network, and has
support for access by IP for dynamic DNS update purely from an enabled DHCP
server.  I wrote it for use in the SMB/SOHO set ups I maintain with Samba
on Linux.

Thanks heaps!

Best Regards,

Matt Grant