Test failure in samba.tests.blackbox.smbcacls_basic(DFS) (resending from with mail account subscribed to list)

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Mon Sep 6 13:29:38 UTC 2021

Hi Joseph,

On 06/09/2021 09:34, Joseph Sutton via samba-technical wrote:
> I noticed this failure occurring with the samba-no-opath2 job on GitLab
> CI, after rebasing seemingly unrelated changes onto master.

Yeah, kerberos changes shouldn't affect this test :-)
Have to say I haven't seen that test flap before, I do see that it seems
that the test has since passed, hopefully this is just some really
random failure rather than something more malicious (and hard to debug)
Unfortunately the log doesn't tell much (but it seems to indicate the
basic smbcacls --set operation failed or there is some undiscovered bug
in the test where it parses the aces ) but of course I can't reproduce
this locally :-( I suppose we will have to keep an eye on it

Noel