Failing pipeline build, https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba/-/merge_requests/2271/pipelines

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Fri Nov 26 04:39:15 UTC 2021

Hi Matt,

On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 16:31:11 +1300, Matt Grant via samba-technical
<samba-technical at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Have a failing pipeline build for a patch set which I would like RFCed for
> work on for merging.  This builds cleanly on my set up at home, and
> there don't appear to be any build logs that tell me where gitlab-ci is
> going wrong for merge request 2271....
>
> Thank you for your patience!  I am a bit of a green horn when it comes to
> this...

When on the page in the subject line, click on the pipeline number to
go to:

  https://gitlab.com/samba-team/devel/samba/-/pipelines/416690068

Under "Build_first" you'll see a couple of red Xs for failed jobs.
Click on the first one and you'll get a build log at:

  https://gitlab.com/samba-team/devel/samba/-/jobs/1821378056

If you scroll back a bit, before the clean-up, then you'll see the build
error...  ;-)

peace & happiness,
martin