Problem with AD membership in an AD with more the 100.000 group (possible regression in 4.12?)

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed May 19 09:55:42 UTC 2021

On Wed, 2021-05-19 at 07:56 +0200, Dr. Hansjörg Maurer wrote:
> Hi Andrew
>
> tnak you for your quick reply
>
> Am 18.05.21 um 21:59 schrieb Andrew Bartlett:
> >
> > > (gdb)
> > > 567                             NDR_CHECK(ndr_pull_array_length(ndr,
> > > &r->name));
> > > (gdb) cont
> > > Continuing.
> > OK, so this case it doesn't happen, which is the one I patched.
> the gdb run took place with the unpatched version

Thanks, can you try with the patched one?  I'm thinking we must be
hitting a different case now, if you still have issues, as the lines
you show are gone with this patch (I hope).

Thanks!

Andrew Bartlett (he/him)        https://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Team Member (since 2001)  https://samba.org
Samba Developer, Catalyst IT    https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba