Offline logon flapping in autobuild?

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Tue May 18 16:02:41 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 18 May 2021 12:45:43 CEST Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical
wrote:
> Thanks.  It happens pretty reliably for me trying to push to autobuild,
> but never if I do a job with --tail --nocleanup to actually look for
> the issue. :-(

This is the error I get:

[977(6379)/2694 at 57m53s] idmap.ad(ad_member_idmap_ad)
failed to call wbcGidToSid: WBC_ERR_DOMAIN_NOT_FOUND
Could not convert gid 2000002 to sid
wbinfo returned: "", expecting "S-1-5-21-480866085-778340076-1131398019-512"
UNEXPECTED(failure): idmap.ad.Test gid lookup of Domain
Admins(ad_member_idmap_ad)

The strange thing is that the wbinfo commands before succeeded. I will add
more debug output and extend the test.

	Andreas

Andreas Schneider                      asn at samba.org
Samba Team                             www.samba.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D