Kerberos raw prototol testing

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri May 14 21:37:31 UTC 2021

On Mon, 2021-05-03 at 12:33 +1200, Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical
wrote:

> In this case in particular I've checked the diff and other than of
> course the pycredentials fix (thanks, obviously good!) this really is
> quite fine squashed.
>
> I'm also happy if you keep some of the early preparation patches
> distinct, eg "python/samba/tests/krb5/rfc4120: better etype
> dissection"
> but I wouldn't spend much time beyond that.
>
> Please propose it squashed down and lets work to get it into master.

I've done the squash down here:

https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba/-/merge_requests/1953

Is this OK?

I can fix up the MIT knownfails if that is the only blocker, but I also
need your sign-off, particularly as I've written a pile of the commit
messages for you.

I hope - just waiting for some final confirmation - to have some proper
time to put into the Heimdal upgrade so I'm really excited to get going
on this.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Solutions