Implementing Samba in Containers

Igor Chudov nir at basealt.ru
Mon Jun 28 13:17:22 UTC 2021

Hi!

At BaseALT we're interested in running Samba in containers for testing
purposes but mostly locally, in Docker or Podman, not in Kubernetes. We
will be glad to join the project but I'm not sure how we can help.

Have you any experience in running Samba containers orchestrated by
OpenNebula?

--
With best regards, Igor Chudov
Lead engineer