[Announce] Samba 4.13.10 Available for Download

Karolin Seeger kseeger at samba.org
Wed Jul 14 11:41:36 UTC 2021

Release Announcements
---------------------

This is the latest stable release of the Samba 4.13 release series.

Changes since 4.13.9
--------------------

o  Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org>
   * BUG 14708: s3: smbd: Ensure POSIX default ACL is mapped into returned
     Windows ACL for directory handles.
   * BUG 14721: Take a copy to make sure we don't reference free'd memory.
   * BUG 14722: s3: lib: Fix talloc heirarcy error in parent_smb_fname().
   * BUG 14736: s3: smbd: Remove erroneous TALLOC_FREE(smb_fname_parent) in
     change_file_owner_to_parent() error path.

o  Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org>
   * BUG 14575: samba-tool: Give better error information when the
     'domain backup restore' fails with a duplicate SID.

o  Ralph Boehme <slow at samba.org>
   * BUG 14714: smbd: Correctly initialize close timestamp fields.
   * BUG 14740: Spotlight RPC service doesn't work with vfs_glusterfs.

o  Volker Lendecke <vl at samba.org>
   * BUG 14475: ctdb: Fix a crash in run_proc_signal_handler().

o  Stefan Metzmacher <metze at samba.org>
   * BUG 14750: gensec_krb5: Restore ipv6 support for kpasswd.
   * BUG 14752: smbXsrv_{open,session,tcon}: Protect
     smbXsrv_{open,session,tcon}_global_traverse_fn against invalid records.

o  Joseph Sutton <josephsutton at catalyst.net.nz>
   * BUG 14027: samba-tool domain backup offline doesn't work against bind DLZ
     backend.
   * BUG 14669: netcmd: Use next_free_rid() function to calculate a SID for
     restoring a backup.

joining the #samba-technical IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.

If you do report problems then please try to send high quality
feedback. If you don't provide vital information to help us track down
the problem then you will probably be ignored.  All bug reports should
be filed under the Samba 4.1 and newer product in the project's Bugzilla
database (https://bugzilla.samba.org/).

== Our Code, Our Bugs, Our Responsibility.
== The Samba Team

================
Download Details
================

The uncompressed tarballs and patch files have been signed
using GnuPG (ID AA99442FB680B620).  The source code can be downloaded
from:

        https://download.samba.org/pub/samba/stable/

The release notes are available online at:

        https://www.samba.org/samba/history/samba-4.13.10.html

Our Code, Our Bugs, Our Responsibility.
(https://bugzilla.samba.org/)

                        --Enjoy