about active/active clustered nfs with ctdb

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Thu Jan 28 09:25:16 UTC 2021

Hmmm.  Sorry, I might have read too quickly and misunderstood.  70.iscsi
is only designed to run tgtd on nodes and export LUNs from public IP
addresses. In your example the nodes are iSCSI clients, mounting a
filesystem on the LUN and exporting it via NFS.  That is very different.

Sorry for the confusion.

In your scenario, is the filesystem on each LUN associated with a
particular public IP address?

It would be good if you could do this without modifying 10.interface.
It would be better if you could do it by adding a new event script.

peace & happiness,
martin