Kerberos Constrained Delegation in libsmbclient

Vikram Bharti vikrambharti33 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:58:17 UTC 2021

IMO KCD can take service user, password/keytab-file, UPN of impersonation
user, and SPN of service as inputs  (probably in auth_callback)
or it can take final service ticket (TGS-REP) as input in auth_callback.
Not so sure what should be right the way but I leave it up to you decide if
these 2 are feasible or if there is a better way.