Certificate services

Thomas Epperson thomas.epperson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 15:01:12 UTC 2021

Is this something I need to implement with code changes to samba or can I
implement this using an existing configuration (and another process to
implement the certificate services)? (Perhaps server services in smb.conf?)

Thomas

--
Thomas Epperson
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and