Synchronization between Master and replicas

Negrini, Marcos Ariel mnegrini at afip.gob.ar
Wed Feb 10 18:27:36 UTC 2021

Hello:
we are implementing a Samba4 Domain Controller, and I'm looking for info about the synchronization times between the master node and the replicas... I was looking at the KCC commands to check and force synchronization, but what I can't find is if you can set the interval since a change is applied on the master and impacts on the replicas. Where do you configure the replication/synchronization options between servers (obviously the options that are not stored in sysvol, I know that is synchronized with rsync).
Greetings
Marcos Ariel Negrini