Ubuntu's ADSys

Igor Chudov nir at basealt.ru
Fri Apr 30 09:07:55 UTC 2021

Hi!

Our team is also working on client-side GUI tools for Samba domain:
https://github.com/altlinux/admc . I'm working under David's supervision
to implement source3 registry (Python) bindings for Samba (
https://gitlab.com/NIR-Ginko/samba/-/merge_requests/1/diffs ) in order
to merge https://github.com/altlinux/gpupdate/ with Samba.

Any help is appreciated because I'm new to Samba codebase.

--
With best regards, Igor Chudov
Lead engineer