domain join stuck at krb5_get_init_creds_password

Shilpa K shilpa.krishnareddy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 00:35:29 UTC 2021

Hi Jeremy,

Hemidal has refactored lot of code in send_to_kdc.c even for timeout with
connect. But, I found an earlier fix that addresses only the connect call
nonblocking and timeout. Below are the links for the fix that I used:

https://github.com/heimdal/heimdal/commit/842ca62336cd44b6ed1add2c93bf7a7649c58f08#diff-c65c9c2776f6f83857fdbc5546feeea98f2a1cb6cbd4ca087cfd9d16e67d367c
https://github.com/heimdal/heimdal/commit/3a30f3b0d1e0a00e5f9372092a7a9497c2f73e98#diff-c65c9c2776f6f83857fdbc5546feeea98f2a1cb6cbd4ca087cfd9d16e67d367c

Thanks,
Shilpa