4.12 -> 4.13 upgrade

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Oct 22 10:08:06 UTC 2020

No, im sure this is buster ;-)

> Which would mean python3-dnspython V2.0.0 and in this version
> resolver.query is deprecated.

Good one, i checked this.

DC1  :
dpkg-query -s python3-dnspython
Package: python3-dnspython

Same on all DC's.

All run the following setting with netbios name changed offcourse.
[global]
        netbios name = RTD-DC0
        workgroup = ADDOM
        realm = ADDOM.INTERNAL.TLD

        server services = -dns -spoolss
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

        # + A manual setup for TLS/SSL Certificates.
        tls keyfile = /etc/ssl/local/private/xxxxxxxxxx.key.pem
        tls certfile = /etc/ssl/local/certs/xxxxxxxxxx.cert.pem
        tls cafile = /etc/ssl/local/certs/xxxxxxxxxx-ca.pem

        template shell = /bin/bash
        template homedir = /home/users/%U

        load printers = no
        printcap name = /dev/null

        ntlm auth = mschapv2-and-ntlmv2-only

And the shares offcourse..  So nothing fancy.

Other options?

And thanks for the reply :-)

Greetz,

Louis