Kerberos features talk at sambaxp

Stefan Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Wed May 27 19:19:58 UTC 2020

Hi Isaac,

> Thanks for the talk was great, can't wait for the slides :)

Thanks! I'm sorry not to finish in time:-(

I may be able to complete the recording to the end for the archives.

StefanMetzmacher_sambaxp2020_Modern_Kerberos-rev0-compact.pdf
can be found under:
> https://www.samba.org/~metze/presentations/2020/SambaXP/

Also checkout the latest wireshark!
> I don't recall a problem with the enterprise principals in old
> S4U2Self padata, but I mostly test MIT client, I'll give it a try.

I'm also not 100% sure, but I thought you told me about it:-)

I think the difference is also the client principal in the referral
tickets on the way back.

metze