Heimdal upgrade tasks

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu May 14 10:22:13 UTC 2020

G'Day metze,

I've had a customer offer to commission some of the work towards Samba
being a 2012 FL DC, and I've suggested that the Heimdal work you are
doing might be something I could help out with.

Do you have any suggestions about how I can best help you?  I don't
have a big budget, but if you have some ideas on what I could do in a
week or so effort that would be awesome.

I'm well aware of your tree at
https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master4-heimdal

What is and isn't working with that so far?

Sadly I find your WIP trees rather intimidating so some clues on how
best to start, or if instead you would prefer me to take on review for
example would be great.

A specific failing test or some other self-contained element would also
be most welcome.

Thanks!

Andrew Bartlett                       https://samba.org/~abartlet/
Authentication Developer, Samba Team  https://samba.org