GSoC 2020 Community Bonding Outline

hezekiah maina hezekiahmaina3 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:30:25 UTC 2020

Hello everyone, my name is Hezekiah. I have been selected to work with
Samba during this year's GSoC. I'm excited to work with everyone in the
community during the entire GSoC period and become an active committer
after it's over. During the community bonding phase I'm hoping to engage
with the community members, getting to know the history of Samba, how
different people contribute, which projects the organisation works on and
possibly contribute few patches before the coding phase begins. Any
resources from the community aimed at onboarding new members would be
greatly appreciated. Looking forward to working with you all.