problem about smbd_smb2_flush_send_queue

dongleilei ssdl.566 at 163.com
Tue Mar 31 03:42:44 UTC 2020

Hi all:
          I encountered a problem recently.
          when i copy files from samba share to windows client,  the copy process suddenly hung up waiting for response from samba ser
          when i debug smbd process, i found the program enter here.

in source3/smbd/smb2_server  smbd_smb2_flush_send_queue

 ok = iov_advance(&e->vector, &e->count, ret);
if (!ok) {
return NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR;
}

if (e->count > 0) {
/* we have more to write */                                enter here
TEVENT_FD_WRITEABLE(xconn->transport.fde);
return NT_STATUS_OK;
}

-----
my question is : is there any way for smbd to resend the remaining data?
                           why my client hung up for a long time?

peace and happiness