examples/libsmbclient/test*.c

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Mar 10 20:55:30 UTC 2020

With all the recent work around fixing libsmbclient I wanted to:
 - first say thanks, it is awesome to see this code getting some
attention!
 - mention examples/libsmbclient/test*.c

These are not a testsuite that could trivially be hooked up, they are
more example programs to be run manually, but perhaps they could be
reworked into cmocka tests.

They are already built, but nothing in our selftest runs them (verified
by git grep and by confirming with our LCOV results at
 https://samba-team.gitlab.io/samba/ )

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
Solutions
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba