Samba code coverage improved!

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Mar 1 23:09:01 UTC 2020

Recently, Gary patched Samba so the code coverage build finally
succeeds, and I changed our CI settings so the run on the main
gitlab.com mirror repo gets a full CI.

This means we can see weekly updated code coverage here:

http://samba-team.gitlab.io/samba/index.html

And if you look at my recent wiki edits, we have slightly increased our
C code coverage in the past 10 months, while still increasing lines of
code:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php?title=Code_Coverage&type=revision&diff=16520&oldid=15683

Well done all!

(And someone else can finish updating the other figures if they like)

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
Solutions
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba