GSoC 2020: Week 1 and Week 2 Progress

hezekiah maina hezekiahmaina3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 07:31:39 UTC 2020

Hi Members,

I wanted to give you an update on my progress for the work I'm doing during
the GSoC 2020.
Week 1:
 I worked on some bits of the following:
  Computer Management - List, Create, Delete and Showing the AD Object
  Time - Showing the current time on the Server
   Domain Management - Provisioning and Domain Information.
   Sites Management - Creating and Deleting
   Contact Management - List, Create, Show and Delete Contact
Week 2:
 I have been working on the following:
 User Management - Creating and Listing Users
I will continue working on the same and hopefully write tests for the app
before the end of the week.