GitLab CI back

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Feb 14 20:50:49 UTC 2020

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 06:01:16PM +1300, Andrew Bartlett via samba-technical wrote:
> G'Day,
>
> A big thank you to everyone for their patience, the GitLab CI private
> runners are back now.
>
> There are still things I would like to do:
>  - ensure the alternate configuration for really old Samba versions
> still works (I think that image ID also changed)
>  - decouple the system from the catalyst_samba key and use an ephemeral
> key instead
>  - provide a top-to-bottom script that pulls a docker image, installs
> the required software and runs ansible that only needs the credentials
> as input
>
> But for now, it is back, and the bastian host is now running a 2020 set
> of updates, which is a good thing regardless.
>
> Let me know if you have any further problems, otherwise please just
> restart the failed jobs.

Thanks a lot for your work Andrew. However I'm still having
problems getting jobs going through.

I re-submitted:

https://gitlab.com/samba-team/devel/samba/-/merge_requests/new?merge_request%5Bsource_branch%5D=jra-add-VFS-READ-DFS-PATHAT-1

and keep getting (for example):

https://gitlab.com/samba-team/devel/samba/-/jobs/438181318

Failed to start up environment 'ad_member' at /tmp/samba-testbase/b21/samba-admem/selftest/target/Samba.pm line 125.
7206 samba can't start up known environment 'ad_member' at /tmp/samba-testbase/b21/samba-admem/selftest/selftest.pl line 840.
7207 ==> /builds/samba-team/devel/samba/samba-admem.stdout <==
7208 [1(0)/138 at 0s] samba.tests.pam_winbind(local+krb5)(ad_member)
7209 ERROR: Testsuite[samba.tests.pam_winbind(local+krb5)(ad_member)]
7210 REASON: unable to set up environment ad_member - exiting

The code changes I'm making (DFS/VFS stuff) aren't anything
to do with this.

Any ideas on what might be going wrong ?

Jeremy.