Merge commits to v4.19 from 4.20 & 5.6 for cifs Backup intent flag fixes

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:01:01 UTC 2020

You may want to contact the guys that package your custom distro.
Since some of those patches are marked for stable they would be
automatically backported but I don't know who provides your custom
kernel.   AFAIK these are likely to be backported already by Redhat so
if you are using CentOS 8.2 or RHEL8.2 there is a good chance that
these are already in.

--
Thanks,

Steve