Down to 5 open github pull requests.

Douglas Bagnall douglas.bagnall at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Aug 27 22:36:07 UTC 2020

It seems github-bot is still awake, so you already know that PRs are closing.

There are 5 left.

Those are ones I didn't completely understand or dare look at (due to
mysterious phrases like "SunOS" and "wide links"), or which seemed to me
to have specific non-crazy value to the contributors, notwithstanding
implementation details (e.g. fix compilation of ffmpeg with libsmbclient).

I am going to give those ones a week or so to show signs of life, before I
close them too.

If anyone thinks they have a github PR they want to rescue (that is, push
over to gitlab or email as a patch here), now is a good time to do it.

https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pulls

Douglas