Problem with login win10

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Thu Aug 20 08:52:53 UTC 2020

On 20/08/2020 09:41, GC via samba-technical wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have problem with login in computer with win10. Sometimes when I try login
> I get communicate the password entered is incorrect, in samba logs no
> errors. I must restart computer and then I can login.
>
> Sometimes login to computer work and block comuter (win+l), when try
> unblock computer i see communicat - the password entered is incorrect.
>
> My samba AD is in version 4.12.6. Users and computer I add in samba ver. 4.8
> and last I update it to 4.12.6 and then I see this problems.
>
> Please help me
>
> BR
>
> GC

Hello, samba-technical is really meant for the discussion on the
internals of Samba, the code. Your problem possibly has something to do
with the code, but it is more likely to be a miss-configuration
somewhere. This means that you should ask this question on the Samba
mailing list instead.

If you are not registered for the Samba mailing list, can I suggest you
go here: