GSoC Progress update

hezekiah maina hezekiahmaina3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:36:42 UTC 2020

Over the past two weeks I have been working on the following:
Packing for various based distributions.
I have started by first targeting Fedora 32 with more to come later.
Group Policy Object (GPO) management. Some of the features includes
creating a GPO, deleting a GPO, listing GPOs, listing containers, deleting
links to containers, downloading a GPO, backing up a GPO, Setting a GPO
link, restoring a GPO, Setting inheritance, getting the inheritance and
showing information for a GPO.
Flexible Single Master Operations (FSMO) roles Management. Features
includes seizing roles, transferring roles and listing the roles.

The link to the repo:
https://gitlab.com/HezekiahM/samba-ad-dc

The link to the Open Build Service:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:Hezekiah/samba-ad-dc