Copyleft and the cloud - my talk from the 2020 Copyleft Conference in Brussels.

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Apr 29 23:12:37 UTC 2020

(From the shameless-self-prompotion dept. :-).

Don't know if anyone can remember the olden days when people
could travel to conferences :-), but here is the
video of my (deliberately controvertial) talk
from the 2020 Copyleft Conference in Brussels
on Free Software, Copyleft and the Cloud.

Other Team members suggested this might be
of broader interest to Samba users as it
touches on some of our issues, so I hope people don't
mind me posting the link !

https://archive.org/details/copyleftconf2020-allison

Cheers,

Jeremy.