Extending tldap paged search

swen swen at linux.ibm.com
Thu Apr 2 09:05:10 UTC 2020

Hi

I've created a small patch-set which is extending the current code for
paged searches in LDAP.

Unlike earlier versions of this "plan", I tried to be as minimal
invasive as possible and used existing routines wherever possible.

The "extension" coming with this patch-set includes
- a larger test in torture, demonstrating the the use of async paged search
- externalization of the tldap context's last_msg information
- sync wrapper to collect all search results in one go

The patch-set passed the test on gitlab and a MR is created at
https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba/-/merge_requests/1258

Comments, feedback appreicated !

Thanks in advance for your support.

Cheers Swen