[Announce] Samba 4.11.0rc3 Available for Download

Lukas Slebodnik lslebodn at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 3 14:12:25 UTC 2019

On (03/09/19 13:19), Karolin Seeger via samba-technical wrote:
>Release Announcements
>=====================
>
>This is the third release candidate of Samba 4.11.  This is *not*
>intended for production environments and is designed for testing
>purposes only.  Please report any defects via the Samba bug reporting
>system at https://bugzilla.samba.org/.
>
>Samba 4.11 will be the next version of the Samba suite.

I can see that ldb-2.0.6 was released which is required by this version
But I cannot see new release of litalloc and libtevent.

They fail to build with python3.8 and necessary paches are already
in the v4-11-stable branch.
And latest releases of libtdb and libldb already contains these fixes.

Could you do a release of before next release candidate (or at least before
        4.11.0 ) ?

LS