[Release Planning 4.11] Samba 4.11.2

Denis Cardon dcardon at tranquil.it
Tue Oct 22 18:13:50 UTC 2019

Hi Dario,

Le 10/22/2019 à 12:17 PM, Dario Lesca via samba-technical a écrit :
> Il giorno sab, 19/10/2019 alle 12.22 -0400, Nico Kadel-Garcia via
> samba-technical ha scritto:
>> Cool! I just managed to get 4.11.1 into my published CentOS 7, 8,
>> andFedora setup at https://github.com/nkadel/samba4repo. This setup
>> usesHeimdal Kerberos, which eased the gnutls requirements and made
>> CentOS7 easier.
>
> Thanks Nico
> How can use your great work?
> I must rebuild all on my system (Centos8) or I can use a binary repo?

I just published RPMS and SRPMS at
https://samba.tranquil.it/centos7/samba-4.11.1/
https://samba.tranquil.it/centos7/samba-4.11.1-srcrpm (note : freshly
baked from the oven, not yet thoroughly tested). You may try to rebuild
the srcrpm on CentOS8. I've not yet had time to look at that new CentOS
release.

Cheers,

Denis

--