Converting SMB1 tests to SMB2

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Tue Oct 22 06:57:42 UTC 2019

On Friday, 18 October 2019 14:00:53 CEST Ralph Boehme via samba-technical
wrote:
> Hi Noel,

Hey Ralph and Noel,

> I don't think the additional work of letting the tests use a different
> testenv really helps. We'll just have to go through the knownfail list
> and look at each failing test to see what's needed to fix it.

Well SMB2 tests should not be run in the nt4_dc environment. That will go away
at some point. It should either use fileserver or ad_dc (if krb5 is needed).

	Andreas

Andreas Schneider                      asn at samba.org
Samba Team                             www.samba.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D