Code Review

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Thu Oct 17 10:44:04 UTC 2019

Hello,

we have 4 pages of Merge Requests on gitlab! There are a lot of MRs which are
valid but nobody is reviewing them. Every month I try to look at MRs at page 4
and ping people about fixing MRs and or asking for review.

Yesterday and today I closed several MRs.

a) When code bit rotting in MRs is frustrating especially for new
   contributors!
b) If you want code review, you should see it as your duty to also do code
   reviews!

Thank you Andrew for doing most of the reviews!

	Andreas

Andreas Schneider                      asn at samba.org
Samba Team                             www.samba.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D