Automating usage of smbspool_krb5_wrapper

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Tue Nov 26 16:20:43 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 26 November 2019 00:49:08 CET Mikhail Novosyolov via samba-
> I have tested those 4 patches (2 yours, Andreas, and 2 mine that I sent
> here previously). Behaviour of /usr/lib/cups/backend/smb symlinked to
> patched smbspool_krb5_wrapper seems to be correct: it passes printing
> tasks from printers without "AuthInfoRequired negotiate" directly to
> smbspool and correctly finds /tmp/krb5cc_$UID for printers with
> "AuthInfoRequired negotiate", where UID is a local ID of a domain user.
> I clearly see this in /var/log/cups/error_log when it is "LogLevel
> debug2" in /etc/cups/cupsd.conf.
>
> So, these patches are ready to be merged, I think.

I'm not able to apply your patches. Could you please send patches created with
'git format-patch' or point me to a git repo where I could pick them?

Thanks!

Andreas Schneider                      asn at samba.org
Samba Team                             www.samba.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D