GPO application in Samba

Mikhail Novosyolov m.novosyolov at rosalinux.ru
Wed Nov 6 14:13:55 UTC 2019

Hello!

06.11.2019 12:10, Igor Chudov via samba-technical пишет:
> <...>
>
> so it would be nice to standardize the approach.
I'm not able to answer your questrions, but what do you mean under
standartizing?
> Also it would be nice if I will be able to modify yast-gpmc so it will
> be able to run in a generic distribution, not only SuSE Linux.

It's an interesting idea. I've just run an AppImage downloaded by
following the link in the description of yast-gpmc
https://github.com/yast/yast2-gpmc on Github, it seems to work in
console mode on non-SUSE distros. I previously thought about building
yast on non-SUSE but did not try. Building its core and ncurses/Qt/Gtk
bibdings should not be tricky.