New csbuild run

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Tue May 21 06:50:51 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, May 21, 2019 8:29:24 AM CEST Martin Schwenke wrote:
> Hi Andreas,

Hi Martin,

> I run Debian, so is csbuild available from some other place than as a
> package in Fedora?  I know that I could find a Fedora RPM
> and unpack it, but I figure there must be a web site somewhere that I
> can download it from.   Unfortunately, searching the internet for
> "csbuild" finds too many other things.  :-(

I only know Fedora which packages it. It is split into several projects:

https://github.com/kdudka/cscppc
https://github.com/kdudka/csmock
https://github.com/kdudka/cswrap
https://github.com/kdudka/csdiff

	Andreas

Andreas Schneider                      asn at samba.org
Samba Team                             www.samba.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D