New csbuild run

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Fri May 17 14:34:42 UTC 2019

Hello,

I've started a new csbuild run with ctdb included:

https://gitlab.com/samba-team/devel/samba/-/jobs/214444970

csbuild normally checks a commit range for added errors. With a force push it
will check the last 20 commits. This means it will go back 20 commits, compile
everything, then checkout what you pushed and compare the diff of the output.
If there are newly added errors, it will fail.

However it reports a huge amount of problems so that the log exceeds the
allowed size of 8MB. However we should try to address the issues it finds to
get to a smaller size.

I normally try to fix a few of those issues form time to time because it finds
a lot of valid once. It will lead to a much better and cleaner codebase in the
end!

Please help fixing those bugs.

Thanks,

	Andreas

Andreas Schneider                      asn at samba.org
Samba Team                             www.samba.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D