[coverage] enable coverage in autobuild.py and publish html report to gitlab pages with ci

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Mon May 6 00:34:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

The coverage is currently using LCOV/GCOV for C code, but it would be
interesting to also see Python coverage which would also pick up tests
that aren't run. I don't know if anyone has any experience with code
coverage in Python, if anyone has any suggestions in this area it would
be well appreciated.

Cheers,

Garming