[coverage] enable coverage in autobuild.py and publish html report to gitlab pages with ci

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon May 6 00:30:55 UTC 2019

On Mon, 2019-05-06 at 11:16 +1200, joeg--- via samba-technical wrote:
> If any one discovers problems from the above report or has fancy ideas,
> please let me know.
>
> New tests are welcome to increase the coverage percentage from now on:)

Thanks Joe!

This is really, really cool.  We are currently below 40% code coverage,
partly due to a LOT of PIDL-generated code that we don't run, but we
also should be really proud, we do cover a lot of code!

Tasks from here are:
 - finding code that we think is tested but doesn't show up (and fixing
that one way or the other)
 - removing dead code (I'm going to try with callcatcher again)
 - adding new tests!

I'll gladly review any patches towards the above,

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba