Buildbot cifs/smb3 testing improvements

Tom Talpey ttalpey at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 20 13:52:11 UTC 2019

FYI, the Soft iWARP code is very close to being ready to go upstream, it may provide another (and less buggy) test opportunity than Soft RoCE. I'm at the Open Fabrics Workshop right now with Bernard Metzler, the SIW author, and can chat with him and other RDMA maintainers about this.

https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg75718.html

Tom.